CHILD PSYCHOLOGY IN THE BIBLE


Child psychology is one of the many branches of psychology and one of the most frequently studied specialty areas. This particular branch focuses on the mind and behavior of children from prenatal development through adolescence. Child psychology deals not only with how children grow physically, but with their mental, emotional and social development as well.


Biblical reference in study Child Psychology 

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.(1Cor.13:10-12)

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.(Prov.22:15)


That henceforth we be no more children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the wickedness of men, by cunning craftiness by which they lie in wait to deceive.(Ephesians 4:14)


Be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.(1Cor.14:20)

Proverbs 27:19 CEB
As water reflects the face, so the heart reflects one person to another.

Comments

Popular Posts