Viewing the 1769 King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
- What elements form diatomic gases under normal conditions?H2, O2, N2, F2, Cl2, Br2, and T2
- Which Element forms a diatomic gas with a mass of 160 amu?bromine
- Which element forms a diatomic molecule?The diatomic elements are: Hydrogen (H2), Nitrogen (N2), Oxygen (O2), Fluorine (F2), Chlorine (Cl2), Bromine (Br2), Iodine (I2), and probably astatine (At2), although I don't know whether enough...
- Are the 7 diatomic elements gases?some are - nitrogen (N2), hydrogen (H2), Oxygen (O2), Fluorine (F2), and Chlorine (Cl2) are, but Iodine (I2) is a dull grey solid and bromine (Br2) is a deep red-brown liquid. Hope i helped :)
- What element is in a violet gas form?iodine