For the body is not one member, but many.If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body.And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for anotherAnd whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. (1Corinthians12:14-26)
Our DNA holds the secrets of immortality and wellness. Within it lies the wisdom of not only our genetic ancestors but our past and future life experiences as well. We have been told that we will be activating ten strands of dormant ‘junk’ DNA that are overlaid in the two active strands of DNA that we currently operate with. How can we activate this extra DNA in order to access the wisdom needed to move forward?
What is DNA?
DNA lies in the nucleus of each cell in our body except for red blood cells. The blood in the body carries DNA but only in the white blood cells of the blood since red blood cells do not have nuclei. The instructions for the blueprint of our human body is replicated in full in each nucleus. In essence our body is one large hologram with each cell containing a complete pattern of DNA and all cells make up the whole of our physical existence.
Besides serving as a template, DNA serves as a place to store records of experience and wisdom and also allows for communication to deeper aspects of ourselves. Scientists today are aware that we have two active intertwining strands of DNA that carry the codes for our characteristics and interaction as human beings. Within these two strands lies the genetic imprint of our other, father, grandparents, and so on for our physical embodiment.
The other strands of DNA have been labeled inactive by science. Beyond science, this mysterious DNA is the magical doorway to a new kingdom. The exciting news is that the other strands are slowly awakening and merging with our two strand DNA in expansion as we raise our vibrationin concert with the planet.
What affects our DNA?
The diminishing magnetic field and the increasing Solar Flare activity is part of what will cause our other strands of DNA to be “activated” or to merge into our existence as our vibration continues to rise. This would allow a shift in consciousness as the higher wisdom of our DNA is accessible within the physical body.
Why would I want to talk to my DNA?
Every cell in our DNA has consciousness that is linked to the higher self. The higher self is the conscious mind of our soul, which is the larger essence of who we are as a spiritual being. We are a finger of consciousness from our soul sent down onto the lower dimensions, as our soul is so big that it cannot fit into the compact denseness of the third dimension. As our Universe, galaxy, and planet expands, it allows the space for us to expand as well. This will allow for more access to our soul particles and we are choosing to bring them into this reality of living in a human body. In order to do this we must change from a carbon blueprint to one of a lighter density.
By communicating to our DNA, we can accomplish many things including:
1. Healing- By sending love and light consciously into our cells, we have the power to heal the body.
2. Nutrition- By asking your body what it would like to eat, it can tell you the optimal food it requires based on its genetic code.
3. Wisdom- The process of remembrance involves gaining access to Akashic records through our DNA.
4. Ascension- When we expand each cell in our body with light, we become crystalline based beings vibrating at a higher frequency of love where we cannot be interfered with by lower vibrational beings. Manifestation of this into our reality can be achieved by verbally intending what we wish to manifest in our reality.
Because our bodies are holograms, we only need to speak to one of the cells in our body in order to communicate to all of the cells. They are interconnected and function as a whole being. They are the blueprint for what humanity is striving to be as a macrocosm. However, it is acceptable to talk to cells of a particular organ such as the kidney or liver if you want to specifically send healing to those cells. They will in kind send healing to all of the other cells in the body.
How to talk to your DNA
Communication with your DNA is not a difficult process and can be as personal and unique as you would like for it to be. You can try different methods and choose what feels best to your body.
In order to have the highest intentions it would be a good idea to set up a miniature ritual before you begin to communicate with your body the first time. If you are going to be indoors, this would include setting the energy in the room and making yourself comfortable. If you would prefer to be outside, nature can provide the life force needed to serve as a bridge to you and your higher self through your cells. Once you make initial contact with a cell or cells in your body, you can simply pick up this conversation anytime you wish, anywhere you are.
Talking to your cells is a mixture between meditation and prayer.
The following is an example of how you can talk to your DNA
1. Find a comfortable position that works for you. You can sit in a lotus position, lie down, sit in a comfortable chair, sit on the couch, or even sit in a warm bath.
2. Close your eyes and relax.
3. Take a few slow, deep breaths from your diaphragm area. Bring your attention and awareness into your heart chakra. Take another deep breath as you focus on sitting within the energy of your heart center. Imagination goes a long way when intending within mediation. What you are doing in your heart center is sitting with yourself in the highest vibration of your body which is love.
4. Next think of a section of your body. Choose the first section that comes to your mind. Do not second guess your first intuitive response.
5. Within that section of your body, narrow your focus now to a smaller section of your body, then go further and further within your body, deeper, and deeper, until you lock focus on one cell of your body.
6. Speak softly to your cell and let it know how happy you are to make contact with it. Let it know your intentions. This could be healing, having a conversation with it, or intending that your cell be filled with light in the process of ascension. Whatever your reason for contact is, your cell will be ecstatic that you have finally realized that you could communicate with it. As you practice sitting in communion with your own cells, you can pause and listen for an answer. It is important to pay attention to the first thing that comes into your mind. Many times we tend to think we are just communicating with our own imagination, however we are indeed in contact with a portion of ourselves.
Meditative communication is a great way to get to know your body’s needs. Since all cells are in communication with each other, you can ask this one cell if there is another cell that needs attention. Do not worry of you cannot receive any answers from your cells “verbally” or mentally in your head. Many people are able to feel the way our cells communicate with us. Some people have chills up and down the body in response to truth. You could ask yes or no questions to your cell and wait for an answer, where yes could be established as chills, and no would be absence of chills.
The end result of talking with your cells
As we talk to our cells we bring love into them. Love is light and as we bring light in we raise our vibration. As we expand our cells to receive more light, we create an environment for more of our soul light to join us within our body. Eventually we will all be able to communicate freely with our higher selves which are tied to our souls. Our souls are tied to our monads, which are simply a finger of consciousness of our creator.
This gives a new definition of what it means to “go within” in order to have all of the answers we could want. Our cells are all connected to each other and further they are connected to all of the wisdom we could need, from our higher self to our soul which has access to all of the experiences of everything that ever was recorded in the Akashic Records. Your soul may or may not have access to certain things now, but eventually as we learn how to maneuver our consciousness up the ladder of connection to Creator, this wisdom is indeed ours just as it is our Creator’s.