And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.[Rev.5:13]
Nasa research indicating that half of the stars in the universe are orbited by planets much like Earth has reignited speculation about the existence of alien life.
The Bible mention about other creature which is in Heaven or Space this speculation about existence of extraterrestrial life in other planets outside our solar system or Galaxy that also God's creation because God is not only a God of earth but a God of Whole Universe
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.[Romans 8:39]
Experts examining results from the Kepler telescope have identified more than 1,200 planets in orbit around distant stars, 54 of which are a similar size to Earth and in habitable zones from their suns.
The research follows several recent discoveries which point to the possibility of life on other planets.
Last year, Nasa scientists claimed they had found vital clues which appeared to indicate that primitive aliens could be living on Titan, one of Saturn’s biggest moons.
Data from Nasa's Cassini probe revealed the complex chemistry on the surface of Titan, which experts say is the only moon around the planet to have a dense atmosphere.
Experts suggested that life forms may have been breathing in the planet’s atmosphere and also feeding on its surface’s fuel.
A research paper, in the journal Icarus, claimed that hydrogen gas flowing throughout the planet’s atmosphere disappeared at the surface. This suggested that alien forms could in fact breathe.
A second paper, in the Journal of Geophysical Research, concluded that there was lack of the chemical on the surface Scientists were then led to believe it had been possibly consumed by life.
Researchers had expected sunlight interacting with chemicals in the atmosphere to produce acetylene gas. But the Cassini probe did not detect any such gas.
In 2008, astronomers found organic chemicals on a planet outside our solar system, which was also heralded as a milestone in the hunt for extraterrestrial life
1. 1976, The Viking Mars landers detect chemical signatures indicative of life
2. 1977, The unexplained extraterrestrial "Wow!" signal is detected by an Ohio State University radio telescope
3. 1996, Martian "fossils" are discovered in meteorite ALH80041 from Antarctica
4. 2001, A more rigorous estimate of the "Drake equation" suggests that our galaxy may contain hundreds of thousands of life-bearing planets
5. 2001, The red tinge of Jupiter's moon Europa proposed to be due to frozen bits of bacteria, which also helps explain the mysterious infrared signal it gives off
6. 2002, Russian scientists argue that a mysterious radiation-proof microbe may have evolved on Mars
7. 2002, Chemical hints of life are found in old data from Venus probes and landers. Could microbes exist in Venusian clouds?
8. 2003, Sulphur traces on Jupiter's moon Europa may be the waste products of underground bacterial colonies
9. 2004, Methane in the Martian atmosphere hints at microbial metabolism
10. 2004, A mysterious radio signal is received by the SETI project on three occasions - from the same region of space